We are a group of dynamic, creative and talented people at Systemantics. Our people are at the center of what makes us an innovative high-tech company, an Engineering hub for everything that is Industrial Robotics, and above all, a great place to work.
We take great pride in developing our own IP, crafting solutions that are futuristic and helping our clients reap the best results.
Besides enjoying intensely competitive “Darts” tournaments, going on excursions, and participating in marathons, we work hard to put in place all the right pieces for highly competitive industrial robots, equipped with the latest technology, and yet simple to use and providing great value for money. We are on a mission to be a truly global supplier of robots designed and manufactured in India that will transform shop floors across the world.
Explore our website. Learn more about who we are and what we do. Drop by for a coffee. Let’s have a chat to see how we can together create the right opportunities to leave a mark on the Industry. Look forward to working with you.
Why Join Systemantics
We are a contemporary, truly Indigenous “Make In India” Industrial Robotics manufacturing company. We’re set to change the paradigms of industrial robotics in the country and the world. The advantage of working with Systemantics are many. In fact, some of our engineers have joined NASA and other leading global organizations.
- Multi-disciplinary approach allows great exposure to different aspects of robotics.
- We love problem solvers and innovators.
- Get to work on the complete product development cycle.
- Where Artificial Intelligence, cutting-edge technology and automation have an exciting coexistence.
- Explore your entrepreneurial spirit and benefit from an Open Culture.
Be ready to catapult your career.
At Systemantics, our belief in an Open Culture translates to a plethora of aspects including:
- Challenging assumptions
- Open communication with cross-functional experts
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Deep focus on delivering cutting-edge technology
We never forget that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So we ensure that there’s celebrations, laughter, good natured ribbing, deep discussions on food, the solar system and anything and everything else that makes for a healthy, fun and exciting workplace