4-AXIS ROBOTICS PLATFORM
Our 4-degrees-of-freedom robotic arm provides motion features of a gantry style XYZ platform or a SCARA style robotic arm at a very competitive price point. The unique feature of the platform is a planar parallel mechanism which provides positioning of the tool point in the horizontal plane combined with a swivel and lift mechanism that provides vertical motion and rotation for the tool about the vertical axis.
At Systemantics, we are changing the economic paradigm in Industrial Robotics through our patented design innovations.
Cut down on costs with our patented hybrid linkage mechanism and our very own speed reducer technology.
Remotely monitor and program your robot through our cloud-based IOT platform
Easily access data and controls from a simple android tab
Recover faster from a power shutdown with Express Mastering
Reap the beneﬁts of cutting-edge technologies such as motion sensing technology to detect collisions
Boost reliability with a simpliﬁed cable harness due to distributed controller architecture.
We offer solutions at a price point that makes economic sense for our customers. Our development approach replaces steel with silicon, offers graded functionality options to match end-user requirements, partners with domestic companies for component development and production for scale, quality and cost, and, localizes key components for better access, customization, spares and service.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Founded in 1983, and managing over $9.6 billion in capital, Accel Partners has a long history of partnering with outstanding entrepreneurs and management teams to build world-class businesses. Accel today invests globally using dedicated teams in Palo Alto, California, New York City, London and Bangalore.Accel has helped entrepreneurs build over 300 category-defining companies worldwide. In India, Accel has made investments in several companies. For more information, please visit www.accel.com
Blume Ventures is a seed-stage venture fund that backs startups with both funding as well as active mentoring and support. It funds startups through multiple rounds, leading up to larger institutional rounds from other Venture Capital firms. Blume has been the most active venture fund in India since 2011, funding more than 20 companies per year. Its portfolio consists of more than 120 high-potential founders. For more information, visit the Blume Ventures website.
We offer the opportunity for top talent with strong engineering fundamentals to realize their potential by working on multi-disciplinary engineering challenges that are at the core of our work.
POSITION TITLE : Sr. Sales Engineer
Job Location: Pune
The role will be responsible to support PAN India sales for Systemantics. The incumbent should be a customer obsessed individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the sales team at Systemantics. The incumbent will help drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. He will be required to develop a strong understanding of the solution, market, customers, and competition, and be able to integrate this knowledge into the sales effort.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the target segments; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains contact with OEMs/System Integrators/end-users and conducts / assists in product training and demonstrations.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets considering supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional platforms.
- Working closely with leadership team in making Systemantics a well-recognized brand in the Robotics industry.
- Providing a “customer view” to the Systemantics Product Management team and shape the product roadmap.
- 4-6 years of experience in industrial sales function in Machine Tool / Automation / SPM / Robotics industry
- Should be a B.E./B.Tech. graduate
- Working knowledge of the technical and distribution aspects of the robotics / automation
- Self-driven, comfortable with high growth and dynamic environment
- Superior communication skills
POSITION TITLE : Electronics/Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer as a Project Engineer for Development and Production activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop / bring up / debug hardware boards for Motion control, I/O modules, communication modules in robotic applications.
- Understand and familiarize the generated design, functional specifications, components etc.
- Create schematics, support and review layout, BOM and Gerbers and create testing plans for the designs.
- Work with software teams in board / system bring up.
- Design, build hardware tests and experimental setups, conducts tests/experiments, collect data and generate reports.
- Create and Provide documents and technical supports to the contract manufacturers and production department.
- Learn to use existing / new development/sample servo/control boards along with their application software.
- Inventory management.
- Should have 2+ years experience
- Should be a B.E./B.Tech. Graduate in Electronics Engineering with passion for electrical circuits
- Should have been involved in design and development of boards having digital and analog circuits and worked with processors, DSPs, Memories, ADC/DACs, Op-amps, etc.
- Be proficient in schematic capture tools using ORCAD and familiar with Allegro board layout tool.
- Be able to debug boards using Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer and other test equipments.
- Should have an understanding of Functional, Performance testing of boards
- Product development experience will be an added advantage.
Basic requirement for employment as a member of the technical staff is an engineering degree and strong analytic skills.
We also welcome third and final year engineering students for internship projects in winter and summer. Qualification for internship opportunities is as competitive as for employment
We hire services for full or part-time support on contract for functions such as technical documentation, industrial design, quality assurance consulting, etc.
SYSTEMANTICS INDIA PVT LTD
20, 1 A Cross, 17 A Main
J P Nagar Phase 2
Bengaluru 560 078