Exceptional talent meets the cutting-edge
Come on board to push the boundaries of robotics engineering
Our Mission Is Adoption of Industrial Robotics
We are a contemporary high-tech industrial robotics company on a mission to enable widespread adoption of industrial automation. We’re the first truly indigenous innovator and manufacturer of industrial robotics in India. We offer the opportunity for top talent with strong engineering fundamentals to realize their potential by working on multi-disciplinary engineering challenges that are at the core of our work.
Systemantics Culture – Our Values in Action
Learn, collaborate, share at will. That’s the open culture at Systemantics. The CEO is likely in the adjacent cubicle. We believe that everyone has the right to ask questions, challenge our decisions and encourage you to develop and build your own initiatives.
We are unapologetic about our Geek Quotient. We believe we are leading the engineering innovation revolution in robotics right out of India. Whether it’s mechanical, electronic, embedded or software, out-of-the- box is usually what’s in the box.
Our office rooftop is our adda. From scrumptious lunches to coffees as you please, it’s our favourite place to meet and ponder about life, robotics, engineering and everything in between.
Health Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible compensation, Flexible leave plan are a few of our statutory benefits among many more. We’re fussy about our food. While South Bangalore is dotted with eateries, we make available subsidized meals to our employees.
We are Systemantics
This is an awesome place! Opportunity to learn here is immense and the potential to grow is never ending. Working hands on with engineering design which is my passion and being involved in the building of the product from design stage to practical assembly of our robots.
Systemantics was started by people who are passionate about engineering innovation. The team is focused on leading the industrial automation revolution through robotics out of India. Our flagship product series – ASYSTR is the result of 20+ years of designing, innovating and building custom industrial robots in India.
We are a pioneer in industrial robotics and are trusted by customers and investors alike. We are funded by Accel Partners, Blume Ventures and a group of individual investors led by Nandan Nilekani, Pradeep Singh and Harvard Angels.
POSITION TITLE : Sr. Sales Engineer
Job Location: Pune
The role will be responsible to support PAN India sales for Systemantics. The incumbent should be a customer obsessed individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the sales team at Systemantics. The incumbent will help drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. He will be required to develop a strong understanding of the solution, market, customers, and competition, and be able to integrate this knowledge into the sales effort.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the target segments; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains contact with OEMs/System Integrators/end-users and conducts / assists in product training and demonstrations.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets considering supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional platforms.
- Working closely with leadership team in making Systemantics a well-recognized brand in the Robotics industry.
- Providing a “customer view” to the Systemantics Product Management team and shape the product roadmap.
- 4-6 years of experience in industrial sales function in Machine Tool / Automation / SPM / Robotics industry
- Should be a B.E./B.Tech. graduate
- Working knowledge of the technical and distribution aspects of the robotics / automation
- Self-driven, comfortable with high growth and dynamic environment
- Superior communication skills
POSITION TITLE : Embedded real-time software development and Android App Development
Good knowledge and experience in computer architecture, embedded real-time OS architecture, Software design architecture (patterns), data structures. The skills mentioned above are very critical for our job requirement. Pure programming skills and experience are not sufficient.Qualification & Experience
B.Tech. in computer science (preferable) and 1-2 years experience developing real time embedded systems and Android Apps OR B.Tech. in some other branch and 3-4 years experience developing real-time embedded systems and Android apps. B.Tech./Dual degree should be from premier colleges (e.g. IITs).Embedded software development is in C language on Texas Instrument DSP platforms.
Basic requirement for employment as a member of the technical staff is an engineering degree and strong analytic skills.
We also welcome third and final year engineering students for internship projects in winter and summer. Qualification for internship opportunities is as competitive as for employment
We hire services for full or part-time support on contract for functions such as technical documentation, industrial design, quality assurance consulting, etc.